[mythtv-users] Changing channels gets no sound until I switchaudiotracks

Sammo sammo2828 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:39:10 EDT 2005

I am in Sydney, Australia. Channels 9 and 10 have both AC3 and mp2 for SD. I
use AC3 whenever possible because my external amplifier has a AC3 decoder.

I get the same problem as you when changing from a channel using AC3 to a
channel using mp2. For example, changing from 9 to 7.

Changing recordings to use TS instead of PS makes no difference for me in
live tv.

I have had no problems with PS recordings either.