[mythtv-users] Plug in issues?? Myth - DVD, Gallery, Game

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:06:55 EDT 2005

I'm getting a similar error messages for the 3 mentioned plugins,

/usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/lib[name of module here].so: undefined symbol:
_ZN18ConfigurationGroup-4loadEP12SsqlDatabase
Unable to initialize plugin '[module name here]'.
Unable to run plugin '[module name here]': not intialized

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm running FC3 on the backend (running fine) and these errors are
coming from my frontend running on an Xbox.

Thanks,