[mythtv-users] Reliability problems when switching to view live tv

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 04:11:45 EDT 2005

Thanks for the response.   I tried adding that line to my xorg.conf,
but I still get the video problems.

I can always open the ringbuf file with vlc.  So, I know the data is
there, and VLC can reliably open the video output.     It seems like a
communications problem between the frontend and backend.