[mythtv-users] Annoying blue lines on playback.

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 01:56:13 EDT 2005

You don't say what kind of card you have, therefore
it's hard to know whether or not nvtv would work.

Nonetheless, if you search the archives, you'll find
that you need to use xvattr to change the color of the
blue bar to black.  As far as I know, there's no real
way to actually get rid of it.

-- Joe