[mythtv-users] EPIA S-video TV screen size/brightness - how ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Jul 15 16:55:19 EDT 2005

Hi *

Just quick question:

How can I change TV screen size, brightness & contrast on EPIA S-Video ?

Also is there possibility to change quality (bitrate) of liveTV screen
on MythTV & PVR250 ?
(I see quite huge difference between liveTV screen quality between
MythTV & OS/2 EmperoarTV. On OS/2 is almost DVD quality, but on MythTV
it is more like VHS)

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"