[mythtv-users] problems with bt878 capture mode

antec antec30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:38:10 EDT 2005

hi all, Ive been playing with mythtv and it all looks very spanky!

Still ironing out a few probs as Im trying to get 'watch tv' working. The tuner card works with tvtime and with auwtv in 'grab' mode. I was wondering, under mythtv, how do you change from overlay mode (that doesnt work) to other modes such as 'grab'??

The other question Ive got, and this is a bit of a newbie question is: why doesnt the 'optical disk' menu have a "watch avi" option? I mean, how do you watch avi's that are burnt to disc?

thanks for the help.