[mythtv-users] Re: Combination RF/IR remote?

Chase Douglas cndougla at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 15 10:57:51 EDT 2005

I found the lirc_atiusb driver and it worked with niveus out of the box. So
there's currently two drivers for the remote, the lirc_atiusb and the kernel
ati_remote driver. Of course the lirc driver works through lirc. The kernel
driver allows for the mouse to work and the other buttons act as if they were
just keyboard buttons.

http://www.fstop-blues.com/2005/05/windows-media-center-tip-use-rf-remote.html