[mythtv-users] Bootable mythfrontend?

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Jul 14 17:38:38 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who replied. I knew that knoppmyth existed, but thought
that it was install only (I watched the systm tv program where they
installed a back&frontend from knoppmyth and assumed it was install only.)

Thanks for the heads up on that!

will start downloading as soon as I finish this.

--
Nick Rout