[mythtv-users] Combination RF/IR remote?

Tim Hamer tdh1 at cec.wustl.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:45:54 EDT 2005

you can get a much better remote if you use a regular rf/ir universal
home theater remote and regular ir on the mythbox. i get 100' range from
my urc-200 and rf basestation (expensive but cool). the one for all 9910
does a pretty decent job too, about 50' range and comes with the rf
basestation for only $50 at fry's.