[mythtv-users] RMVB files as well as mpeg4 ???

ron at knox.nu ron at knox.nu
Wed Jul 13 23:31:36 EDT 2005

I find it weird that the knoppmyth directory is where I had to
to be able to "watch an mpeg4 cd" or in my case an mpeg4 dvd
would have been better in the video library section (imho)

it automaticly launches and plays through each file on the disk in order.
but for some reason you dont have the ability to see rmvb files?

also i can fast forward and rewind inside a file....but
the only way to skip to the next file seems to be to fast forward
all the way through to the end... and then let it skip ahead to
the next file on its own power.
there also seems to be no way to rewind to a previous file.

can anyone help me here?
or is this a developers question?