[mythtv-users] New Microsoft Media Keyboard

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:12:01 EDT 2005

I have one of the Gyration compact UltraGT keyboard sets:
http://www.gyration.com/ultragt-compact.htm
It wasn't that expensive, I got it for under CAN$90 in a boxing day
sale (that like US$70) which I think is good for a keyboard and a
mouse of decent quality. Its a pretty good performer. The range is
better than any other kb/mouse I have used, and the compact keyboard
looks pretty good sitting on top of my centre channel speaker. Its
basically a laptop keyboard in an external case. The mouse is
rechargeable and comes with a docking base and the keyboard uses AAA
batteries. It very frugal on batteries, I think I got 5 months out of
the cheapy batteries that came with it.

Robin