[mythtv-users] MythDora

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 15:30:06 EDT 2005

Glad your install went well. To get back to mythtvsetup, exit the
frontend and when you come to the splash screen, at the top
you will see a session button. Select that and you will be given
choices of different window managers. I use Window Maker. Then
just right click on the desktop and choose xterm. From there just
type in mythtvsetup. When your done, exit xterm and let the frontend
start automatically.

Dennis