[mythtv-users] MythDora

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 15:30:06 EDT 2005

Glad your install went well. To get back to mythtvsetup, exit the
frontend and when you come to the splash screen, at the top
you will see a session button. Select that and you will be given
choices of different window managers. I use Window Maker. Then
just right click on the desktop and choose xterm. From there just
type in mythtvsetup. When your done, exit xterm and let the frontend
start automatically.