[mythtv-users] IVTV, FC4 & PVR-250 broken?

Darren Coleman daz at superficial.net
Wed Jul 13 11:11:15 EDT 2005

Dunno if I can help as I have a PVR 350, but here are my version numbers
(all installed from YUM):

My /etc/modprobe.conf (which I'm not 100% sure is correct for PAL, but Myth,
etc seems to work correctly):

# ivtv modules setup
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias tveeprom tveeprom-ivtv
alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv
options ivtv tda9887=0
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv; /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb
Hope this helps,