[mythtv-users] RE: PVR-150 partial success! but still need help.

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:41:15 EDT 2005

How are you loading the driver.  Chances are, if you didn't set it, it's
being autodetected.  Copy and paste the kernel messages from the command
dmesg between the START and END IVTV lines.

You can set the resolution with ivtvctl, but if you just change the
recording profiles in MythTV to 720x480, that will set your card to
720x480 before every recording.

-Khanh