[mythtv-users] New Microsoft Media Keyboard

andrew matthews exstatica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:34:07 EDT 2005

Being that it's a PS/2 keyboard it shouldn't have any compatibilty problems
then a regular keyboard.

It's gonna have the same scancodes as a normal keyboard but you'll have
additional rapid access keys which in linux could usually be handled by
setkeycodes, loadkeys, setmetamode, getkeycodes(8), setkeycodes(8),
dumpkeys(1), loadkeys(1), setmetamode(1).

Then the appropriate mapping would have to take place... I for one am
intersted in purchasing one and actually using it. The whole idea that it's
30 foot, and includes a mouse i a plus for me.