[mythtv-users] mythmusic and lcdproc

Peter Kornhuld Webmaaschter at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 11:55:40 EDT 2005

Hello,

I STFW a lot and RTFM but i did not find an answer to my question.

I attached an 20x4 LCD-Display to my mythtv-box and installed lcdproc (lcdproc
works fine). Then i checked all boxes in the "MythTv/Settings/.../Use
LCD-Display"-Menu and restarted mythfrontend.

Now i can see pretty much information on the Display, like the "Menu" and
"Chanel-Info" etc. but not the most important thing (for me).

In mythmusic i can only see the artist and the title of the previous, the
current and the next song.  And when i try to change the playlist it shows
"Danger, Will Robinson". I thougt there would be a bar showing how much is
left timewise on the song or something similar.

When only the "Show Title/Artist" in the "MythTv/Settings/.../Use
LCD-Display"-Menu is checked my Display shows nothing.

Ok, long story short:
1. Is this normal and i should stop searching the net and be happy OR is there
a possibility to get this progressbar?
2. Give me a hint how...Please

My box is running Suse 9.2 (Kernel 2.6.8-24.16), mythtv 0.18.1( from here:
h**p://folk.uio.no/oeysteio/apt/suse/9.2-mythtv/RPMS.MythTV/) and lcdproc
0.4.5. (compiled myself)

Thanks
	Peter

P.S. Yeah i learned my english from television... sorry :)