AW: [mythtv-users] PVR-350 FM supported?

pschormeir at pschormeir at
Sun Jul 10 11:30:24 EDT 2005

Not so far in my case.
Managed to get 50% working. I can do the settings, can choose the radio
station in the playlist editor and can start mythmusic with the
radio-playlist. Keys for tuning are also working , but !!! there is no sound
coming out of the speakers.
(ivtv-radio is working with sound)

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: mythtv-users-bounces at
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at]Im Auftrag von Jim Reith
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Juli 2005 15:50
An: Fredrik Karlsson; Discussion about mythtv
Betreff: Re: [mythtv-users] PVR-350 FM supported?

>You'll also need, I think, a version of the IVTV driver from the
>'unstable' branch.
>Version 0.3.6 would work ok, I think.

My other project today is putting a PVR-150 in the box so I'll be up
on the bleeding edge very soon. The searching I did on MythFM after
the initial reply points to people unsuccessful in getting it
integrated. Are there success stories out there?