[mythtv-users] Cutpoints delayed & bad commercial flagging

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 07:14:20 EDT 2005

What settings do you mean? The main thing is to change to TS if you are
having offset problems and I am using the "all" flagging method. It still
misses a few ads but is quite usable (unlike when using PS). I believe you
can also turn the sensitiviy down in the menu so it recognises more
commercials (but more likely to mistake a show for a commercial).

Matthew.