[mythtv-users] Image gallery shows no previews

Mathew Mrosko mythtv at matmrosko.com
Sat Jul 9 10:35:50 EDT 2005

On Saturday 09 July 2005 07:28 am, PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:
> I'm running 0.18.1, FC3, atrpms thanks to Jarod's Guide.
>
> When I go to the Image Gallery, I don't get any previews
> on the folders or on regular images.  I know when I
> compiled from source back in the 0.14 or so days, I
> had little preview images.  What should I be looking
> for to fix the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Check that myth has write permissions to your image directory.  It creates a
folder called ".thumbnails" so if it can't write there, it won't make your
previews.

I believe I saw a patch a while ago about adding something to the setup to
allow the thumbnails to be written somewhere else, but I'm not sure about
that.

--
mythtv [at] matmrosko [dot] com