[mythtv-users] Re: kickstart-26 and FC3

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jul 8 10:38:40 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 07:29:19AM -0400, Charles wrote:
> Thom Paine wrote:
> >I've been just trying to reinstall following Jarod's guide and I'm
> >getting dependency errors with the kickstart-26 file.
> >
> >Anyone else tried a new install in the last day or so?
>
> Yep, just last night I ran into the same thing with it and the ATrpms
> apt package.  I'm thinking that something to do with FC4 got
> cross-polinated as one of the dependencies was sqlite3, which if I'm not
> mistaken is the version from FC4.

No, sqlite is in FC3, too. The issue is that the atrpms-kickstart
package needs to be built on a pure FC3 box, and it was built in an
FC3&ATrpms upgraded environment.

I'll rebuild atrpms-kickstart, but you can also just get the apt &
atrpms-package-config etc. and install them with rpm -Uhv.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net