[mythtv-users] Freqid and Sky Digital

Ant Daniel antdaniel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:23:13 EDT 2005

On 7/8/05, Darren Coleman <daz at superficial.net> wrote:
> [...]

Fro what I understand of what you saying, your missing the bit about
setting up an external channel changer.

Without the channel changer script, the tunner will attempt to change
by returning the coax input, as you've got a s-video input, from and
external box, you need to setup myth to call a channel change script,
this also requires a blaster (ir/rf) to actually change the box (i.e.
send the infrared signal for the channel)

Additionally, you will want mythfilldatabase to populate your scehdule
from Radio Times, or you'll be missing the advantages of Myth.

Ant.