[mythtv-users] XMLTV

Deon Bredenhann deon1 at propellerheads.co.za
Fri Jul 8 08:08:58 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 04:58 -0700, Samuel Mukoti wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm from southern Africa (Zimbabwe actually) and was
> interested of hosting some a TV guide for DSTV for use
> with MythTV.  Theres a website (www.multichoice.co.za)
> for it.  This is Digital Satellite TV for this reagion
> and more...
Hi there

I'm from SA and is working on this at the moment. The latest XMLTV
already supports DSTV listings. There is just a few changes you need to
make in the mysql database. I'm setting up a wiki page this weekend on
http://wiki.clug.org.za, because there is a few guy on the local list
that also need to know how.
Have a look over the weekend. Hopefully I'll start tonight.