[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au, Canberra and associated oddities.

Stephen Hocking stephen.hocking at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:24:03 EDT 2005

Well,

I have mythtv basically working, but scanning for the ABC and SBS
channels does not work. All the commercial channels are there (WIN,
SC10, Prime). I'm suspecting that it's because of the DiG and SBS DVB
radio stations freaking out the scanning code (I compiled the 0.18.1
source tarballs) . Has anyone entered these in by hand and can send me
a DB dump?

    Stephen

PS - It's interesting to see that it uses less CPU when displayhing
than Xine. The high-def channels seem to use about 40% (with XvMC on
an Nvidia 5200 with an Athlon XP 2600+) where Xine would use about 60%
and stutter.