[mythtv-users] UK Freeview compatible tuner

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:25:22 EDT 2005

Do you mean mythfrontend viewing live tv or mythfrontend viewing a recording?

My myth box has twin hauppauge dvb-t cards, is currently viewing a
recorded freeview show and has this load:
top - 17:23:31 up 51 days, 18:39,  4 users,  load average: 0.59, 0.72, 0.64

It's using about 20% cpu on the frontend processes. The backend is
completely idle as it's not currently recording...

--
Neil Milne