[mythtv-users] nuvexport - ffmpeg & DVD output

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 15:37:35 EDT 2005

I'm not having much luck with using nuvexport to export to DVD. I can't find
anything on either the ffmpeg or nuvexport site to help. I'm not sure opening
a nuvexport ticket is the right thing to do either as this doesn't appear to
be a bug.

Currently ffmpeg fails with the following:

ffmpeg had critical errors:
Unknown input or output format: dvd

"ffmpeg --formats" does not list dvd at all as an output file format (or in
any other format context).

I'd like to get this working. The alternative is manually processing through
avidemux2 and recombining; during which the audio usally goes out of sync and
I can't use the myth cutlist.
--
Stuart Morgan