[mythtv-users] Impromptu Seattle MUG meetup... Tonight, 6 PM.

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jul 5 15:08:49 EDT 2005

Lane Schwartz is in town for a friend's wedding, and has expressed
interest in meeting up with other mythtv users in the seattle area.

Since it's a week-night, and the only other mythtv user I know who *can*
make the meeting it also in south seattle, it seems best to meet at
Bahama Breeze -- good food (and guaranteed vegetarian food for me),
drinks, etc.

map:  http://tinyurl.com/djzh9

I have a weekly meeting that usually runs until shortly before 6, so 6
sounded like a good time.  If anyone *can* make it, let me know so I
know how big of a table to ask for.

-Chris