[mythtv-users] Feature Suggestion - tv info for mythvideo

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:32:32 EDT 2005

On 7/4/05, Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 22:30 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> > I like the imdb feature in mythvideo - it does a search on imdb for the
> > movie and then fills in details of the plot, actors etc.
> >
> > I download a few tv programs and it would be great to have a similar
> > feature to download individual guides on an episode by episode basis.
>

> sorry, just to add to that, tv.com might be a good place to get the
> info. i used to like tvtome.com, but it seems to have moved to the
> slicker tv.com

i believe someone released a perl script that would do this for you.
if i remember correctly it did connect to tvtome.com for the program
info.  you may have to tweak it to get it to work with tv.com.  i
think the script was mythtools or tvtools..?  search the archive for
those and i believe you'll find a link.