[mythtv-users] EPG doesn't working

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Tue Jul 5 08:17:09 EDT 2005

Hi.
I'm using MythTV 0.18.1 with an Hauppauge WinTV Nova CI dvb-s card, and
I can watch digital sat channels.
How I can get the Program Guide to use the EPG data?
At the time I can't see EPG data anymore, in the Program Guide nor in
the "now watching" window.
I'm using the Hotbird satellites.

I compiled MythTV with the following command:
./configure --enable-dvb --dvb-path=/usr/include --enable-dvb-eit

I tried to comment out the following lines in siparser.cpp, but it
didn't solve my problem:

//The following was found to break EIT guide for
// Kristian Kalweit <kalweit at exorpro.de>
   if (n.LinkageType == 4)
   {
       PrivateTypes.GuideOnSingleTransport = true;
       PrivateTypes.GuideTransportID = n.LinkageTransportID;
   }

"Use on air guide" is checked in channel configuration in mythtv-setup.

Is there anyone that could help me, please?

Thank you very much!
Goodbye
Mattia.