[mythtv-users] no listings

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Mon Jul 4 11:46:26 EDT 2005

I live in a country where no listings are available. No EPG, none
planned. Czech republic.

How should I set up "mythtv-setup" for such country?

In mythtv-setup / "Video Source Setup", XMLTV listings grabber, I must
choose something. There is no option "no grabbing". What should I
select? Should I select for instance Germany, and then in console window
do not import any channels, and then run mythfilldatabase -manual?

Is Myth able to search for channels automagically (auto-tuning), or do I
need to enter channels manually?

--
Milos Prudek
http://www.spoxdesign.com - your web usability testing