[mythtv-users] HD3000, DVB and Sound Stuttering

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:51:44 EDT 2005

Which video card are you using ?

I've sempron 3000+, ge force 2 mmx 440 (quite older card). But I dont
have any stuttering/jerkiness when I watch 1080i/720p. I'm running
0.18 and nvidia 7174 driver. When I installed using knoppix myth, I
think I had older nvidia driver (6629 ?). At that I did have
stutter/jerk. Once I upgraded to 7174, it went away !

Thanks
Mudit