[mythtv-users] New Country

Anil Gupte anil-list at icinema.com
Sun Jul 3 08:02:57 EDT 2005

Looking for expertise in MythTV and XMLTV setup for a new country.  We are
setting up MythTV in India and having a heck of a time.  Initially, we are
setting it up using Knoppix, although we will recompile from scratch eventually.
We just want to get it up and running first.  If someone (some team) has set up
a new country, including writing a grabber, discovering frequencies and all
that, we sure could use your help and/or advice.  We have lots of Linux and C
expertise and we can probably find Perl skills (for XMLTV).  If you know of
someone and they are not on this list or not on this list anymore, please
forward this request to them.

We will really, really appreciate it.

Anil Gupte