[mythtv-users] Re: DVB Subtitles patch not working?

Pekka Jääskeläinen pekka.jaaskelainen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 04:13:52 EDT 2005

>  It applied to svn revision 6759 with only a little fuzz.

What do you mean with fuzz? There should not be any problems as the
patch (the latest one, which I just uploaded) is made against the
latest revision.

> It seems that it is recording a Teletext stream.  Is this the right
> stream, or are things different here in Aus?  I also note that it
> skips two streams.  Are those needed?

I don't know whether they broadcast DVB subtitles there. At least the
guy who did the Xine subtitle support needed some sample subtitle
streams from me because he couldn't get access to them in Aus.

Are you using TS or PS? My code does not touch the back end side at
all. In case you use TS, it should record all the subtitle streams
AFAIK, and my code
should only pick the subtitle ones.

If you could be able to provide a sample of stream that does not work,
I could check it out.

--
--PJ