[mythtv-users] Can I setup a 'wish list' keyword?

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:13:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

Im using quite an old version of MythTV (just before the big DVB
patch, as I want to be able to record radio from DVB).

I dont use the mythfrontend at all, instead I use mythweb to schedule
shows, and a custom script to rip them out as mp3/divx/mpeg.

Is there any way to tell MythTV to record all shows (even those not
yet in the listings) containing a given keyword (eg everything that
has "Open University" in the title?

If so, i assume I would need to either delve into mythfrontend, or
insert the SQL manually to do so.

If this is possible, would the programs show up in the scheduled
recordings listings in mythweb?

thanks

George