[mythtv-users] Re: Program time/length not correct

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:37:13 EDT 2005

On 7/1/05, Brad <superkrusty at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just changd to TS recording on my DVB-T VisionPlus card as
> sound was dropping out occasionally. HAs fixed the sound issue but now
> some channels dont report the correct time of the recording. I am
> using knoppmyth R5A12 which i think is .16

It looks like R5A12 used MythTV 0.17. What you're reporting a known
bug that was fixed way back in April. I suggest you upgrade to 0.18.1
if you want this fixed. Plus, 0.18 fixed a lot of DVB related bugs so
it's probably worth your time upgrading.

In future please only reports bugs that you've verified are still
relevant with the latest release (or even better, latest CVS / SVN).

Steve