[mythtv-users] Differences between PVR-150 & PVR-250

Steve Nuffer nuffersp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 21:11:51 EDT 2005

The Hauppaug site doesn't show much between them except for this statement.

"New low cost design. Same video quality as the WinTV-PVR-250 at a lower cost. Includes IR Blaster to control your set top box."

I can get a PVR-150 for about $50 and the best price for the PRV-250 is around $100.

I already have a PVR-350.  I was going to buy the PVR-150 as my second tuner.

Thoughts on the differences?

Steve