[mythtv-users] Silent HDTV Front End

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Jun 30 21:08:28 EDT 2005

[DC]
That's ok, it's a development stage of MythTV.

I saw the same thing when I was involved with Asterisk during it's
growth stages, eventually it will be an out of the box experience and
people will find other things to bitch about.

It just needs more development and a little more consistency in the user
experience.

Cheers,
Dean