[mythtv-users] Gopdit (QT program for cutting commercials in MPEG2 files at GOP boundaries)

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 18:14:54 EST 2005

Guys,

I just saw this on kde-apps.org and thought it'd be perhaps useful to those of
us with PVR-x50 cards.  I am yet to compile and try it, but wanted to share
this with others who might be looking for something simple to cut out
commercials in mpeg2-ps recordings.

This is the description of the program:
GOPDIT (GOP accurate eDITor) is a simple program that lets you cut and merge
MPEG2-PS files at GOP boundaries. It supports no other file types or
operations. Its main purpose is to remove commercials from TV recordings.

IvanK.