[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and danish xmltv grabbing

anders smith 4nders at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 04:17:07 EST 2005

You need to do a number of things.
1. Find channel lineup and correct frequencies (get your local
provider lineup and the corresponding frequency info from the
frequencies.c file in the mythtv source).
2 Install the tv_grab_dk (my favorite is the tdckabeltv version, but
the default tv2 based one works fine if you like danish titels...).I
replaced the tv2 one with the tdckabeltv grabber in /usr/bin/
3. Run mythsetup to choose chanels and get the xmltvid's
4. Enter this info in the mythsetup>channeleditor
5 Run 'mythfildatabase'... it should not work but takes some time
(¨~30 minutes for my full channel pckg)

This is from memory, but I think I got everything down correctly....

rgds
anders

PS if you live in Copenhagen and use tdckabeltv as a provider I can
give you the mysql dump....