[mythtv-users] Re: mythfrontend stopped playing live TV -> solved by powerdown

Thomas Haller thomas-ra.haller at swissonline.ch
Mon Jan 31 03:59:27 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
I solved my problem: My PVR250 needed a powerdown, after that the streams
that ivtv/mythbackend produces
are o.k. again.
All my previous reboots did not help in curing the problem.
What remains: ivtv initializing does obviously not set all the card
internals to what they should be.
Many thanks for your help,
___

--