[mythtv-users] Playing/converting DIVX .nuv files

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon Jan 31 08:55:41 EST 2005

 	Anyone know can I play DIVX-codec .nuv files copied from a
Mythbox?  I haven't had any trouble with direct Hauppauge captures
(MPEG2), but ones I've transcoded to DivX with commercial cuts won't play
in mplayer or anything else.  I'm trying to do this without the nuvexport
perl scripty since the files aren't in the database anymore.

Thanks,
-Cory