[mythtv-users] OT: free Mac Mini, with a catch (was Re: New Mac Mini)

myth at umich2.com myth at umich2.com
Mon Jan 31 01:14:30 EST 2005

Loren H. Burlingame wrote:

>I am really astounded at the amount of people willing to drop $500 on
>a frontend device.......
>
>You all must be rich as hell.
>
>I always thought the backend was supposed to be the one with the
>horsepower.....I mean, I run a P2 500Mhz machine as a frontend right
>now with no problem....and you can pick those up for maybe $30.

I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice though.
For those of you with some spare time on your hands and not afraid to
hit some friends up for a favor... I mean pyramid scheme, Gratis
Networks (of freeipods.com fame) is now offering up the mini macs.
fwiw, my link is:
http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=14629883

--
http://www.umich2.com