[mythtv-users] LIRC question: irw works, mythtv does nothing

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:50:35 EST 2005

I just went through this yesterday myself, so if my answer doesn't
help you try reading my post from yesterday in the archives. In my
case I used Jarod's guide and ran the move command as root. which
moved it to /root/.mythtv/lircrc. I was running as a user named mythtv
so it was int he wrong location. I would suggest rerunning the mv
command and this time specify where it is to go directly move it to
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc

something like that.