[mythtv-users] Have Lirc & IR Blaster, now All I need is help making a lirc.conf...

Mike mythtvuser at optonline.net
Sun Jan 30 10:26:27 EST 2005

I can't say with 100% accuracy your setup is just missing the correct
config as I have seen people have other issues (mainly related to trying
the latest kernel out of cvs along with the latest lirc version out of
cvs and getting warnings about timing parameters which they then ignored)

But, most likely your problem is your config file or your possitioning
of the device in respect to your box.  Do you have the device extremely
close to the IR receiver of your cable box?  (See picture on
www.irblaster.info )

The only way for you to record a config is to build or buy an ir
receiver that works with lirc.  You shouldn't have to do this though
because you are not the only person on this list and the lirc list using
an SA3200.