[mythtv-users] New version of MythTV (0.17)

Neil Davidson lists at backslash.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 07:56:34 EST 2005

> The mythtv.org site has a posting showing a new release coming out in
> a week or so.  Can anyone enlighten me to the changes.  Also, since
> it's been a while, can someone post/link to info on how to properly
> update MythTV so I don't lose settings, recordings, etc...
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/

These are the three pages you need to keep track of what has been going on.

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/WhatsNew
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/ReleaseNotes
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UnderDevelopment

I would assume that all three pages are due for a large update within this
week when 0.17 is released.

http://www.mythtv.info is the official project Wiki which includes a lot of
information and help when setting up and running a Myth box.