[mythtv-users] problem with toolchain build for mediamvp

Justin Walther justin.walther at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 23:13:42 EST 2005

Sort of off-topic...

But how good is the mediamvp with myth now?  I've written privately to
a few folks who have posted about their mvp but no one writes back.

Can you watch recorded programs (mpeg2 recordings) just like any other
frontend?  Is the interface just as nice?  Would you recommend a
mediamvp for a tv that will be pretty much only used for tv viewing?

Thanks for any other info as well on your general satisfaction with it.

--Justin