[mythtv-users] mythmusic not resolving cd information

Charles Waddell daniel_waddell01 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:00:39 EST 2005

I cannot get mythmusic to resolve any information about cd's. I currently
have automatically import information checked under setup->music->general.
Upon consulting Google, I was told that I might deleting my .cddbserverrc
file and .cddb directory. they both were readded upon restarting mythmusic,
but they still did not resolve any information. the cddb resource I am using
is hosted at freedb. Is there another db I could use or does anybody have
any advice on how to error check this problem.

Thanks,
Daniel