[mythtv-users] Missing Xv?

Gary Te Young gary at teyoung.co.nz
Fri Jan 28 20:09:21 EST 2005

I have the same problem, I have tv out running on my PVR-350 with mythtv.
It is not detecting to use the 350 output when I watch tv, it tries to use
Xv and fails so the result is video through the tv out but stuttering.  I
have the 350 output selected on my myth settings and pointing to
/dev/video16.

I have cvs version 27/1/2005 and the only thing that I have had to work
around was when X wasn't setting up the ivtvdev driver correctly at my
address 0:0x0a:0 where I had to change it to 0:10:0 (presumably the decimal
equiv).

Anyone else see this?

Gary.