[mythtv-users] Re: HDTV, Myth, HD-2000, HD-3000, questions galore (and hopefully answers from the smart people... )

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:55:41 EST 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:20:00 -0500, Tom E. Craddock, Jr.
<sigtom at sigtom.com> wrote:
> Could someone let me know how to commet out the parameters, and where
> exactly to do it?  I just had to reinstall FC2 and the kernel Im using
> is 2.6.10, so Ive not been using it. Thanks for any help.

There are two files (I believe one is only used for the HD-2000 and
the other for the HD-3000, but you need to change both to get the make
to work).

cx88-video.c and bttv-driver.c

Just remove the second argument, so this:

       pci_save_state(pci_dev, dev->state.pci_cfg);
and this
       pci_restore_state(pci_dev, dev->state.pci_cfg);

become
       pci_save_state(pci_dev);
and this
       pci_restore_state(pci_dev);

You will need to change one each of pci_save_state and
pci_restore_state in the above two files.  You should then be able to
execute the "make" without any problems.

phlepper
--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.  --  Confucius