[mythtv-users] Why use PVR 350 TV-out? (Was: X and PVR 350)

Didde Brockman didde.brockman at starring.se
Fri Jan 28 15:41:11 EST 2005

This question is very interesting. I have a TV-out on my nVidia GPU but
I just recently got the TV-out on the Hauppage to work well – thanks to
a miracle as I had tried it four times already without success. I
haven't tried playing a DVD-rip, Xvid, DivX or anything but "TV"
through the box. Are you guys saying that a AMD64 2800+ will have
problems coping with the copying of data from and to the PVR-350's in /
out? If that's the case then I seriously wonder why one would ever buy
a 350 as opposed to a 250.

Kindly,
Didde