[mythtv-users] MythLED Picture

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Jan 28 09:36:41 EST 2005

David Whyte wrote:

>A software version of the interface would be just sweet too.
>
>Imagine a FF plugin that sits on the toolbar, which has imitation
>LED's so I can see the status of my mythbox at work (without going to
>mythweb obviously).
>
>Would be cool :P  (not as cool as real LED's of course :P)
>
>Dave

I started on one after we did the hardware version. Did not spend much
time on it and it was for Windows so I could have one running here at
work and one on my only windows box at home (the other 6 are Linux) in
the bedroom. I might work on it some more. It showed the tuner status
with a 'software led' and also the current show being recorded, free
disc space, etc.

- James